About Me

My photo
My name is James (or CMX Jay)(If you see CMX Jay anywhere That's Me!). I'm a Live Sound Engineer, Recording Engineer, Mixer, and a slight Gamer. Be sure to also follow me on Twitter @ CMXJay

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

EPIC STORY TIME

I don't usually share stories but I thought this is a good one

If you can't tell from my picture, I look pretty Metal, never caught dead without a black tee of a metal band, back leather studded bracelets. I've got an arm tattoo, a graphic leg tattoo of a demon, rocking the converse kicks, cut off jeans or ripped jeans. Typical metal head

So I'm on the bus, dead center in the back, the bus is packed and so quite you can hear a pin drop. I'm texting away. Now I have one of those htc Legend smartphones and if you don't know, the speaker for it is on the back, so in this situation it's pointing towards the whole bus, volume maxed. In the middle of my text i get a phone call. And throughout the whole bus you can hear "BABY YOUR A FIIIIIIIIIREWOOOOORK! COME ON LET YOUR COOOOOOLOURS BUUUURST"


Yeah, that got some looks
You may now laugh at my expense

No comments:

Post a Comment